As kids head back to school, remember that the library is a great place for them to spend their after school hours.
It’s an ideal location for studying and doing homework, and we have programs to keep kids engaged Monday–Thursday at 4:00:
- Lego League: Every Monday, kids of all ages use their imaginations to make Lego creations!
- Family Movie Night: On Tuesdays we watch a fun movie that’s appropriate for all ages.
- Pokémon League: Local youth gather to play the card game Pokémon on Wednesdays.
- Game Night: Every Thursday you can play fun board games like Checkers, Monopoly or Settlers of Catan!
- Teen Activity Board: 2nd Tuesday of each month at 4:30. Teens gather to take part in activities, brainstorm ideas for events, and just have fun!
Think the library sounds like a good place for your kids, but not sure how to get them there? Bus #28, driven by Tammy Powell, stops at the library every school day. The library is also conveniently located within walking distance of Eastern Pulaski Schools!